Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

On her holiday, Iraqi women demand justice for women and an end to domestic violence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

On her holiday, Iraqi women demand justice for women and an end to domestic violence Empty On her holiday, Iraqi women demand justice for women and an end to domestic violence

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:49 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]On her holiday, Iraqi women demand justice for women and an end to domestic violence[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-03-08
    A number of Iraqi women in the capital, Baghdad, on Friday, organized a protest to demand justice for women and an end to domestic violence against them, in conjunction with International Women’s Day.[/size]
    [size=45]The eighth of March every year falls on International Women’s Day, which was approved by the United Nations in 1977.[/size]
    [size=45]On the famous Al-Mutanabbi Street in Baghdad, dozens of Iraqi women gathered to celebrate Women’s Day in their own way. Instead of showing joy and pleasure on the occasion of this “holiday,” communities held a protest, calling for an end to injustice against women, justice for them, and granting them their rights approved by the Iraqi Constitution.[/size]
    [size=45]This was a stand in which the protesters demanded the protection of women from domestic violence. They also emphasized their sympathy and support for women in the Gaza Strip who are living in tragic conditions as a result of the war launched by Israel against Gaza.[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that International Women's Day is a global celebration on the eighth day of March every year. It was adopted following the holding of the first conference of the International Democratic Women's Union in the French capital, Paris, in 1945, before the United Nations recognized it as an international day in 1977.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:07 am