Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance renews its demand that the government send the 2024 schedules

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Parliamentary Finance renews its demand that the government send the 2024 schedules Empty Parliamentary Finance renews its demand that the government send the 2024 schedules

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Mar 2024, 7:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Finance renews its demand that the government send the 2024 schedules[/size]
    • Today 11:55

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Faisal Hassan Sukkar, criticized the government’s delay in sending the budget schedules for the current year 2024, indicating that voting on the general budget law will take place over a period of three years, so these approved budgets need only some minor amendments annually. 
    Sukkar said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “Most of the ministerial projects are currently suspended and only employees’ salaries are being disbursed, revealing that the budget tables have not reached the dome of Parliament until now.”
    He added, "The government is required to expedite sending the 2024 budget schedules to the House of Representatives for the purpose of reviewing them, indicating that the Finance Committee is ready to review and amend the budget schedules whenever they reach the House of Representatives." Ended / 25 hours

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:09 pm