Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary directive to prevent the import of foreign workers to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - A parliamentary directive to prevent the import of foreign workers to Iraq Empty A parliamentary directive to prevent the import of foreign workers to Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Apr 2024, 4:44 am

A parliamentary directive to prevent the import of foreign workers to Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Labor Committee and civil society organizations in the House of Representatives are moving to prevent the recruitment of workers from some countries.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The second deputy head of the committee, Jassem Al-Alawi, said in an interview followed by Al-Iqtisad News: The problem of the influx of a large number of foreign workers to Iraq lies in the “windows” for obtaining the relevant approvals for that, from the Ministries of Labor, Social Affairs, and Interior.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that the committee has diagnosed the problem and will work to prepare controls for bringing in labor from countries that can trust their citizens who want to work in Iraq, and are properly prepared and prepared for that. These controls and procedures may amount to preventing the import of workers from countries whose citizens have indicators and defects, but some The authorities intend to bring labor from them because of their cheap price.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that Iraq does not deny the economic benefit that comes from bringing in these workers in terms of taxes and revenues that can supplement the budget, but their recruitment must be in accordance with conditions, controls and coordination between the relevant ministries, without posing any danger to the Iraqi workforce and leading to a high level of unemployment in the country. .[/rtl]

Views 30
    Added 04/02/2024 - 11:57 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:30 pm