Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank of Iraq launches bonds worth 1.5 trillion dinars at an interest rate of 8.5%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank - The Central Bank of Iraq launches bonds worth 1.5 trillion dinars at an interest rate of 8.5% Empty The Central Bank of Iraq launches bonds worth 1.5 trillion dinars at an interest rate of 8.5%

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Apr 2024, 4:48 am

The Central Bank of Iraq launches bonds worth 1.5 trillion dinars at an interest rate of 8.5%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Central Bank of Iraq decided to launch completion bonds worth 1.5 trillion dinars in implementation of the financial budget law for the years 2023-2025. 
    According to a document issued by the Central Bank and obtained by Al-Iqtisad News, “the issuance of public debt bonds is offered to the public in the name of completion bonds in the amount of 1.5 trillion dinars,” indicating that the Central Bank issues this bond on behalf of the Ministry of Finance. 
    The document confirmed that the bonds are in two categories, the first is 500 thousand dinars, with an annual interest of 6.5%, paid every 6 months for a period of two years, while the second is
    a category of one million dinars, with an interest of 8.5%, paid every six months for a period of four years. 

The document added that the sale of bonds begins on April 15, 2024, until May 15, 2024. 
    Enjaz bonds are considered to have the highest interest rates after reconstruction and building bonds, the interest rate of which reached 7% annually.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:39 am