Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Amiri: The Sudanese future is decided by “Maliki’s idea,” and we are like America, which was foun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki - Al-Amiri: The Sudanese future is decided by “Maliki’s idea,” and we are like America, which was foun Empty Al-Amiri: The Sudanese future is decided by “Maliki’s idea,” and we are like America, which was foun

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Apr 2024, 4:43 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Amiri: The Sudanese future is decided by “Maliki’s idea,” and we are like America, which was founded by militias[/size]

[size=45]The Secretary-General of the Badr Organization, Hadi Al-Amiri, said that the future of the current prime minister relates to an idea put forward by the State of Law coalition regarding whether executive officials have the right to run in the upcoming elections or not, and he compared the situation of Iraq to the history of the United States, which during its inception witnessed the emergence of militias, during a period "Founding Fathers".[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Amiri during a symposium organized by the Al-Rafidain Center for Dialogue in Baghdad:[/size]
    [size=45](We hear that there is a movement to restrict the Sudanese future)?[/size]
    [size=45]The main issue is what Brother Nouri al-Maliki raised, which is whether the executives will run for the upcoming elections or not? And this does not concern the Sudanese brother only. The issue of the Prime Minister is a Shiite consensus and is not related to the number of representatives he gets. The framework’s relationship with the Sudanese is good, and the Sudanese attends all the framework’s meetings.[/size]
    [size=45]People's impression is that the political system failed after 2003, and others praise the good times, but we saw injustice at that time, and people's impression must change through the executives. For example, we are in the crowd. People are not afraid to talk about us, and I was a minister, and when I visited any region, I would receive insults. And insults. Everyone criticizes the President of the Republic and the Sudanese, everyone criticizes without mercy.[/size]
    [size=45]This is the development of democracy. The American situation (in this regard) is close to our situation, as it had militias. Their system was initially formed by the Founding Fathers, so who are the Founding Fathers? They are like us! You have Al-Amiri and others... and they have so-and-so and so-and-so.[/size]
    [size=45](It is said that you do not want to create a Sunni leader?)[/size]
    [size=45]If we do not want a Sunni leader, then who created Al-Halbousi? We made it. May God have mercy on Hajj Abu Mahdi. He came and said, “Al-Halbousi,” and we walked. We are the ones who supported him. By God, it is in our interest for the Sunni political forces to organize into entities with which we can reach an agreement.[/size]
    [size=45]It is also in our interest for the Kurdish forces to be one, two or three with whom we can reach an understanding. Our relationship with the Kurdish Brotherhood is old, and my relationship with the Democratic Party has been since 1981, and I visited Kurdistan at that time.[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the (Iranian) strike on Erbil. No one would ever accept attacking his country. The Iranian investigation says: We have such and such information, and we said let us form a language saying that this information is real, or that this Iranian information is false. This is what we wanted. None of us wants there to be an attack on our country, and we want to restore the prestige and status of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]I think that the Kurds are smart and know how to bring goods into their country, and we, as Shiites, are fanatical and meaningless, and we prevent goods from entering through our port, and he is thinking of making them go around and enter from Turkey, so why do I not occupy my border crossings while we prevent and prevent... and they are smart and their revenues are unlimited. Oil is more than our revenues![/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:46 pm