Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than a quarter of a million employees in Kurdistan have opened bank accounts... A plan to incre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

bank - More than a quarter of a million employees in Kurdistan have opened bank accounts... A plan to incre Empty More than a quarter of a million employees in Kurdistan have opened bank accounts... A plan to incre

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Apr 2024, 5:04 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]More than a quarter of a million employees in Kurdistan have opened bank accounts... A plan to increase ATM devices[/size]

[size=45]The Kurdistan Regional Government announced its intention to install about 1,000 automated teller machines (ATMs) in all governorates and districts of the region by the end of this year, while explaining 6 benefits of its electronic employee salary payment project, “My Account,” confirming that the number of those registered in the project reached more than 260,000. employee."[/size]
    [size=45]Statement by the Kurdistan Regional Government:
    The process of registering employees in “My Account,” which is a digital payment system, continues. Employee registration has reached 260,000 people and 153,000 cards have been issued to those registered.[/size]
    [size=45]By the end of 2024, about 1,000 ATMs will be installed in all provinces, districts and regions of Kurdistan, so that employees can easily receive their salaries.[/size]
    [size=45]The number of banks participating in the project is constantly increasing. So far, banks (BBAC NBI - RT Cihan - IIB) have participated, all of which have been recognized and accredited by the Central Bank.[/size]
    [size=45]For a year, on an experimental basis, Erbil Maternity Hospital employees have been receiving their salaries through “My Account.”[/size]
    [size=45]At the end of last year, the faculties of Arts, Agriculture, and Science at Saladin University received their salaries through my account.[/size]
    [size=45]Some of the project's services include:
    You can access hundreds of ATMs and withdraw all user funds at once and for free.
    The devices are available for use 24 hours a day and the employee can withdraw funds at any time.
    Obtaining various bank loans and advances.
    The use of debit cards for online purchases and card readers known as PoS.
    Safe and secure transfer of transfers inside and outside the country.
    Access the bank's mobile application to follow your account movements and receive phone notifications when salaries arrive.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:00 pm