Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Although it was scheduled a year ago.. MP: A large deficit and delay in the 2024 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Although it was scheduled a year ago.. MP: A large deficit and delay in the 2024 budget Empty Although it was scheduled a year ago.. MP: A large deficit and delay in the 2024 budget

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Apr 2024, 7:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Although it was scheduled a year ago.. MP: A large deficit and delay in the 2024 budget[/size]
    • Today 14:56

• 1 Shares

Information/private.. 
    Member of the Finance Committee, MP Jamal Cougar, announced today, Sunday, that there is a large deficit in the 2024 budget, estimated at 84 trillion dinars.  
    Cougar said in a statement to the Maalouma Agency, “The federal budget for the year 2024 will be delayed according to the words of the Minister of Finance,” noting that “The Finance Committee submitted its question to the Ministry of Finance a month ago.” 
    He added, "The budget schedules and items are the same and have not changed much from the previous year's budget, as it is a tripartite budget, but some amendments have been made to it," noting, "Will this be the last and final amendment to the budget or not?" 
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqi government announced last year the launch of the tripartite budget project, to facilitate the financial process in the country faster, especially since Iraq is going through an urbanization phase launched by the Iraqi government.  
    Observers believe that the delay in the Iraqi budget had a significant impact on the economic movement, coinciding with its deficit and the lack of financial liquidity, which had a negative impact on the citizen during the days of the blessed Eid and on the Iraqi market. Ended 25 EGP

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:30 pm