Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

I expected it to be sent after Al-Sudani returns from Washington...Parliamentary Finance explains th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington - I expected it to be sent after Al-Sudani returns from Washington...Parliamentary Finance explains th Empty I expected it to be sent after Al-Sudani returns from Washington...Parliamentary Finance explains th

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Apr 2024, 5:07 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]I expected it to be sent after Al-Sudani returns from Washington...Parliamentary Finance explains the repercussions of delaying sending budget schedules on government spending[/size]

[size=45]I expected to send it after Al-Sudani’s return from Washington...Parliamentary Finance explains to Al-Zawraa the repercussions of delaying sending the budget schedules on government spending
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    04/14/2024
    Mustafa Falih:
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee clarified the repercussions of delaying sending the budget schedules on government spending, while it expected to send it after The return of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani from Washington.
    A member of the Finance Committee, Mustafa Al-Karaawi, said in an interview with Al-Zawraa that delaying sending the budget schedules “is considered a violation of the government regarding this article, given that the text of Article 77 indicates that the schedules must be sent before the end of the fiscal year,” stressing that “the Minister of Finance and the Minister Planning indicated in the hosting that the issue is related to the Council of Ministers, as it is responsible for completing the tables and collecting data by the ministries and sending them to the House of Representatives.”
    He added, "We asked for more than one session from the Presidency of the Council to host the government in order to find out the reasons for not sending the budget, considering that this issue will cause an impact and delay in the movement of the internal and external economy, and therefore there is no justification for not sending it, but rather it is considered a negligence on the part of the government currently."
    He pointed out that there is no relationship between delaying the budget and choosing a new Speaker of the House of Representatives, stressing that “the issue of the budget is technical and choosing the Speaker of the House of Representatives is political,” noting that “the Federal Court has approved that the work of the House is continuing and its status is normal. As it approves today or discusses and votes on laws, it is considered... The state of the budget is like any law.”
    He stated that “not sending it and its influence on the political issue causes a problem for the country in general.”
    He explained the repercussions of this delay on government spending, including that “the operating budget is suspended and most of its chapters are suspended except for the salaries chapters and a small part of the operational and investment budget are suspended, and many projects are suspended due to lack of funding, and all of this will cause a disruption in the completion of projects and an impact on completion rates.” “Therefore, it causes many negative effects.”
    Regarding the total amount allocated and the deficit percentage, he stated, “So far there are no official numbers, but I expect that the tables will be like the previous budget, thus repeating the mistake that occurred.”
    He expected that the schedules would be sent “after the Prime Minister returns from his visit to Washington, and I believe that they will be sent considering that all government personnel are busy with this visit.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:43 pm