Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: The National Security Service law will be voted on by Parliament soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - Parliamentary Security: The National Security Service law will be voted on by Parliament soon Empty Parliamentary Security: The National Security Service law will be voted on by Parliament soon

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Security: The National Security Service law will be voted on by Parliament soon[/size]
    • Today 12:15

Information / Baghdad
    Member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, MP Waad Al-Qaddu, confirmed today, Friday, that the National Security Apparatus law will soon be put to a vote.
    Al-Qaddo told Al-Maalouma, “The committee pays great attention to continuing to complete the laws of security institutions and services in a way that determines their powers and the legal cover for their operations in supporting security and stability.”
    He added, "The committee held an important meeting to discuss the paragraphs and clauses of the National Security Apparatus law after completing a large part of it by hosting the leaders and relevant parties and seeking to adopt important points that take into account strengthening the agency's capabilities in combating anyone who threatens the security and stability of the country."
    He pointed out that "the law will soon be put forward for a vote in the House of Representatives in accordance with the legal contexts," pointing out that "there is a preliminary consensus on most of the paragraphs."
    The National Security Service is one of the important bodies in the Iraqi security establishment and is concerned with following up on a series of files. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:25 pm