Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: The government will send a draft of the National Guard of the Parliament Act

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Security: The government will send a draft of the National Guard of the Parliament Act Empty Parliamentary Security: The government will send a draft of the National Guard of the Parliament Act

Post by wciappetta Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:10 am

Parliamentary Security: The government will send a draft of the National Guard of the Parliament Act next week 

Parliamentary Security: The government will send a draft of the National Guard of the Parliament Act next week News Source:

Ali Abd al-Salman
    Section: News

December 5, 2014 7:06 

Committee announced the parliamentary security and defense, said the government will send a draft law to the National Guard, the House of Representatives next week.

A member of the Committee MP for the National Federation of powers Mutaiota: "There have been discussions between the Commission and the Council of Ministers, the National Guard Law, it was agreed to send a bill to the House of Representatives, during the next week after a vote by the Council of Ministers."

He said Mutaiota that "the majority of the political blocs to see that there is an urgent need to send the bill to the Council of Representatives for approval in order to ensure the sons of tribal rights and popular crowd, who are fighting against Daash," noting that "the formation of the National Guard is one of the government program items, but does not have a political objection from hand, the idea of ​​forming "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:26 am