Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Ankara has exhausted its cards with Iraq for the “path of development”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Ankara has exhausted its cards with Iraq for the “path of development” Empty Deputy: Ankara has exhausted its cards with Iraq for the “path of development”

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2024, 4:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: Ankara has exhausted its cards with Iraq for the “path of development”[/size]
    • Today 10:22

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad
     Representative Thaer al-Jubouri confirmed, on Saturday, that Turkey has resumed all its papers with Iraq in order to persuade it to embark on the path of development through its lands.
    Al-Jubouri told Al-Maalouma, “The development road is not an ordinary project, but rather it has an international strategic dimension and a qualitative shift in the road map at the world level.”
    He explained, "The road will attract to Iraq 10-15% of South and East Asian goods heading to Europe, meaning that Iraq will face an economic path that will bring about a qualitative shift in the level of investments in the Middle East and the world."
    He pointed out that "Ankara has exhausted all its cards, including the water file, in order to convince Baghdad to be a partner in development investments."
    Months ago, the government announced the broad lines of the development road project, which starts from the ports of Basra towards Turkey and from there to Europe to transport large quantities of goods. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:38 am