Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary questions to the Central Bank: What are the justifications for granting licenses to Jo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

bank - Parliamentary questions to the Central Bank: What are the justifications for granting licenses to Jo Empty Parliamentary questions to the Central Bank: What are the justifications for granting licenses to Jo

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Apr 2024, 4:20 pm

[size=52][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [size=52]Parliamentary questions to the Central Bank: What are the justifications for granting licenses to Jordanian banks?[/size]
    • Today 17:28

Information/private..
    Today, Wednesday, a member of the House of Representatives, Suhaila Al-Sultani, directed a question to the Central Bank regarding approval to grant licenses to Arab and Jordanian banks in particular, while confirming that there are many banking problems facing Iraqi banks. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Sultani said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “We do not know what are the reasons for the Federal World Bank’s punishment of Iraqi banks while it agreed to grant licenses to Jordanian banks,” noting that “we are awaiting the response of the Central Bank to study the extent of its compatibility with Iraq’s monetary policy.”
    He continued, "Washington continues to fight Iraq over the dollar issue in order to weaken the value of the Iraqi currency," pointing out that "there are no justifications for the Central Bank to ban dealing with many Iraqi banks."
    Al-Sultani concluded her speech: “The central duality is clear in dealing with Iraqi banks, compared to Arab banks,” indicating that “there are many financial and banking problems facing Iraqi banks.”
    The economic expert, Mustafa Akram Hantoush, had confirmed that the measure taken by the Central Bank of Iraq was to grant operating licenses to Jordanian banks and to operate in the country, indicating that it was the duty of the Central Bank to strengthen Iraqi banks instead of Jordanian ones. Ended 25/Y
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:31 am