Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: Jubouri approval to enter the US ground forces to Anbar constitutionally inadequate

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Legal expert: Jubouri approval to enter the US ground forces to Anbar constitutionally  inadequate Empty Legal expert: Jubouri approval to enter the US ground forces to Anbar constitutionally inadequate

Post by wciappetta Sat 01 Nov 2014, 5:36 pm

Legal expert: Jubouri approval to enter the US ground forces to Anbar constitutionally 
    inadequate

01/11/2014 05:37 | Number of Views: 6417 Font Size:  Decrease font  Enlarge font
    Legal expert: Jubouri approval to enter the US ground forces to Anbar constitutionally inadequate
    BAGHDAD / Source News / .. said legal expert Tareq Harb, Saturday, House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the approval of the entry of US ground forces to fight the Al-Anbar province is inadequate from a constitutional standpoint.

War and said in a statement Agency / Source News / received a copy of it, that "what is said by the speaker of parliament a consultant for reconciliation and unity Jumaili today Jubouri approval to enter the US ground forces to fight the Al-Anbar province is inadequate from a constitutional standpoint."

He added that "this requires a treaty and a bill from the cabinet includes a special presence of these forces and their movement and duties of legal immunity to be granted its rules, and take the parliament after the approval of the bill and the ratification of the treaty by a simple majority a majority of those present after quorum is achieved, namely that the presence of 180 deputies approval means 91 deputies is sufficient for the issuance of the treaty and the law. "

He said the war to be "the work of counselors in the state and the fatwa is the opinion and advice to the decision-maker and not for others, since there is no opinion or decision of the adviser in these matters and the resolution of the decision-maker." Finished / 19 Q

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:39 pm