Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: sending ground troops to Iraq need the approval of the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: sending ground troops to Iraq need the approval of the House of Representatives Empty Legal expert: sending ground troops to Iraq need the approval of the House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Oct 2014, 6:57 am

Legal expert: sending ground troops to Iraq need the approval of the House of Representatives

10:43: 10/09/2014

Khandan -ali Naji stressed legal expert Tareq Harb, to send any ground troops to Iraq needs to be approved by the Iraqi parliament legislation through a special law to do so. said the war in a statement to "Khandan" It "is not the prerogative of the provincial council absolutely agree with any country to send ground troops to the province, but can the provincial council submit his proposal to the Federal Council of Ministers to bring in ground troops to protect their areas, "adding that" the federal government is approached the House of Representatives and the need for the consent of the latter by law legislation includes allowing for the entry of ground forces in Iraq. " explained war that "strategic agreement between Iraq and the United States is not sufficient to allow ground troops to the country," explaining that "as the United States did not send troops to any country, but after receiving immunity from the country which sends forth soldiers, and therefore it requires the approval of the Law of the House of Representatives" . was the Anbar provincial council, has announced its call for the deployment of American ground troops in the province in addition to the air cover for the international coalition, in order to liberate them from the control of Daash. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:05 pm