Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament agrees to cancel the 2014 budget transfers grades and salary scale for 2015

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament agrees to cancel the 2014 budget transfers grades and salary scale for 2015 Empty Parliament agrees to cancel the 2014 budget transfers grades and salary scale for 2015

Post by wciappetta Thu 06 Nov 2014, 6:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2 / NOVEMBER 05, 2014 08:22 H C / D P   

Twilight News / said Member of Parliament for Diyala province Nahida Daini, on Wednesday, the parliament agreed   to cancel the budget in 2014 and the redeployment of the salary scale and grades and increases salaries of social welfare allocations to the budget in 2015, asserting that the 2014 budget will be presented in the form of bonds for amounts that were paid year ongoing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And Daini said in an interview with "Twilight News", that the 2014 budget will include the exchange of the amounts the popular crowd and buy weapons salaries and granting displaced Lucite prepared by the Council of Ministers for a vote by Parliament bonds, confirming the absence 2014 budget of investment projects, with the exception of the important projects that have been agreed upon between the provincial councils and the Ministry of Planning.

She added that the Parliament decided to reduce Alaivadat for 2015 to address the 2014 budget, which amounts to about $ 65 billion deficit, noting that a specialized committee in the Council of Ministers was able to reduce the deficit to 5 percent over the cancellation of some of the doors, which included 2014 budget.

Daini revealed for political moves to ease the financial differences between the government of Kurdistan and the federal government, calling on the government of Kurdistan to make some concessions to ease the passage of the federal budget.
    She said Parliament granted the Kurdistan Alliance presidency of the oil and gas as well as take over the leadership of the Islamic Supreme Council Adel Abdul Mahdi, oil bag in an effort to end the disputes and financial problems between the oil and the government of Kurdistan and the federal government.

She hoped to pass next year's budget   early in advance that I take it the "mine" as witnessed in last year's budget and the cause of political disagreements delayed approval by Parliament.

And caused the differences and problems between Kurdistan and the federal government's failure the previous parliament  in approving the 2014 budget.
    The most prominent of the dispute between the government of Kurdistan and the federal government axes not   include the benefits of oil companies operating in the region and not the cumulative benefits of the Peshmerga forces the government has not paid in seven years, amounting to 7 trillion dinars inclusion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:35 am