Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

OUR GOD IN CHIEF

duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

OUR GOD IN CHIEF Empty OUR GOD IN CHIEF

Post by duck2000 Wed 26 Nov 2014, 5:53 am

Obama to immigration hecklers: 'I just took an action to change the law'

By Eric Bradner, CNN

updated 7:59 PM EST, Tue November 25, 2014

OUR GOD IN CHIEF 141125194712-obama-chicago-heckle-st-00012502-story-top

Obama heckled during immigration speech

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• President Barack Obama pointed to his immigration executive order as he sought to quiet protesters in Chicago
    • Obama's immigration speeches have repeatedly been interrupted in recent months by hecklers who want bolder action
    • Obama told the three female hecklers: "I just took an action to change the law"

Washington (CNN) -- President Barack Obama told three people who repeatedly interrupted his latest speech on immigration to stop their yelling because he "just took an action to change the law."
    Obama was in Chicago on Tuesday night to tout an executive order halting deportations for the undocumented parents of children born in the United States. But -- as has been the pattern in recent months -- he couldn't get through the speech without being heckled by protesters who want bolder action.
    About 20 minutes into the speech, three women -- one standing four rows behind Obama, holding a sign reading "Stop Deportations Now," and the other two in the crowd -- shouted a series of complaints.
    RELATED: Obama: 'No sympathy for violence in Ferguson
    One called Obama's claim that his immigration policies are focused on deporting felons, not families, "a lie." Another said it's "not just Republicans" who have called undocumented immigrants felons.
    Obama told the protesters it "doesn't make sense to yell at me right now," given his immigration action last week.
    "What you're not paying attention to is, I just took an action to change the law," he said as the crowd applauded.
    The interruptions continued, with Obama saying at one point that he's "not going to be able to have a conversation with each of you separately" and later that they should "just sit down."
    "Nobody's removing you. I've heard you. But you've got to listen to me, too," he said.
    Obama's claim that he "took an action to change the law," though, could fuel more complaints from congressional Republicans and governors in states like Texas who have accused the President of overstepping his constitutional bounds.
    Texas Governor-elect Greg Abbott is readying a legal challenge to Obama's executive order, while GOP lawmakers consider using spending bills this December to cut funding for the agencies that would implement Obama's order.
    Obama has shot back that House Republicans who object to his action should pass an immigration reform bill; he's endorsed one approved by the Senate in 2013.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/politics/obama-hecklers-immigration-chicago/index.html

every citizen should rise up and impeach this fool!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

OUR GOD IN CHIEF Empty Re: OUR GOD IN CHIEF

Post by duck2000 Wed 26 Nov 2014, 6:03 am

U.S CONSTITUTION

All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

The president sees that the laws are faithfully executed.

snl had it rite .. he has NO RITE TO CHANGE THE LAW OR REWRITE IT!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Wed 26 Nov 2014, 7:41 am

yea but as LONG as Congress & Senate allow him ........he will  continue
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 26 Nov 2014, 1:46 pm

Obama's claim that his immigration policies are focused on deporting felons, not families,
    Just asking but even families that are here undocumented have broken the LAW TOO RIGHT!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:45 am