Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi participate in the forum «Davos»

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi participate in the forum «Davos» Empty Abadi participate in the forum «Davos»

Post by day dreamer Sat 17 Jan 2015, 5:22 pm

Abadi participate in the forum «Davos»

1/18/2015 0:00

BAGHDAD - Alaa al-Tai
      Due to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi participate at the head of a government delegation, the World Economic Forum which will be held for a period of 21 to 24 of this month in Davos, Switzerland resort.
    And involved more than 40 heads of state and government and nearly 2,000 businessmen and leaders money sectors, economics and business from all countries at the annual meeting of the (45) of the World Economic Forum, which will discuss the new global context, the main challenges facing the international community, including economic growth, social integration and Alngaaralamnacha and future internet and the most important current events affecting international relations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi participate in the forum «Davos» Empty Re: Abadi participate in the forum «Davos»

Post by Proven Sat 17 Jan 2015, 7:03 pm

Call in to explain if Iraq is ready to implement the plan.  Abadi is has to be an insider.  Only insiders (or prospective insiders) get invited.   Maliki didn't get invited. 

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:30 am