Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
Neno
fonz1951
weslin3
day dreamer
8 posters

central bank reserves of the best reserves in the world and covers the currency and a half times

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

central bank reserves of the best reserves in the world and covers the currency and a half times  - Page 2 Empty central bank reserves of the best reserves in the world and covers the currency and a half times

Post by day dreamer Sun 18 Jan 2015, 7:33 am

First topic message reminder :

central bank reserves of the best reserves in the world and covers the currency and a half times

Agency eighth day
    January 18, 2015, 15:56

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

The Central Bank of Iraq, Sunday, that the bank reserves is one of the best reserves in the world, and while he noted covers currency and a half times, said the financial crisis that has plagued Iraq is resolved in the structuring of the economy and diversify sources.

The governor of the bank on the Keywords in an interview for a number of media, including "," The Bank retains the highest rates of good reserves of hard currency in the world compared to the money supply. "

He pointed out that "these reserves are still the currency bloc cover and a half times."

He added that the relationship "reserves are changing on a daily basis depending on oil exports as the dollar comes from these exports, in addition to the coverage of imports which are variable elements."

Noting that "what Iraq faces today from a financial crisis resolved through utensils solutions for internal and external such as loans, while the long-term solutions through a review of the restructuring of the economy through the budget preparation and rationalize spending and diversification of income sources and attract foreign capital."

"The financial institutions that can support can not plug in the budget that are at high levels."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

central bank reserves of the best reserves in the world and covers the currency and a half times  - Page 2 Empty Re: central bank reserves of the best reserves in the world and covers the currency and a half times

Post by ahill Sun 18 Jan 2015, 10:49 pm

Ohhhhh,  I like it, I like it.

Hope we are on the home stretch now.

a
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

central bank reserves of the best reserves in the world and covers the currency and a half times  - Page 2 Empty Re: central bank reserves of the best reserves in the world and covers the currency and a half times

Post by Neno Mon 19 Jan 2015, 7:50 am

Even tho the Kurds (kahahi head of the EC) said 2.50:1 right after VII was lifted, I still wonder what the CBI means by 1 1/2 times now with lower oil priced. For me the CBI words are far more important and will be even more after the proxy is replaced.

You see, the proxy now  I  can understand wanting to throw a monkey wrench into the timing of the budget since we need the BUDGET and HCL done before moving on to replace the proxy positions (200 of them).
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Mon 19 Jan 2015, 8:22 am

Agree and thanks Neno.  On to February
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 19 Jan 2015, 8:41 am

mochasmom wrote:Agree and thanks Neno.  On to February
    Just my opinion mochasmom.... :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:50 pm