Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: the topics on the agenda of the Parliament I for ambitious people

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kurdistan: the topics on the agenda of the Parliament I for ambitious people  Empty Kurdistan: the topics on the agenda of the Parliament I for ambitious people

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 16 Mar 2015, 9:27 am

Monday, March 16, 2015 | 12: 10 pm  

Kurdistan: the topics on the agenda of the Parliament I for ambitious people

Baghdad: the ... MP from the Kurdish Alliance, Majid shankali, Monday, that the topics and paragraphs on the agenda of the House I to the expectations and aspirations of the Iraqi people and not to the aspirations of the members of the House of representatives.

Shankali said in a statement to "set the Iraq News, we noted that the paragraphs and conventions that had been put forward today in the Parliament session for the living reality often accused the Iraqi people", stating that "as long as we live him today from difficult economic and security conditions must be dealt with by the Government as soon as possible."

"The labour and social security law is one of the important laws of interest to a large segment of Iraqi society demanded the Presidency of Parliament to" include important topics on the agenda of future meetings in reality and aspiration of the people. " Ended 11
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:22 am