Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: The agenda of tomorrow's session includes three topics

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament: The agenda of tomorrow's session includes three topics Empty Parliament: The agenda of tomorrow's session includes three topics

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Oct 2018, 3:16 pm

Parliament: The agenda of tomorrow's session includes three topics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

announced the presidency of parliament, on Sunday, that the agenda of tomorrow 's meeting includes three topics, as indicated that it will vote on a resolution on the special degrees granted by the government in the last period and discuss a plan to accept the central universities and institutes. 

The Presidency said in a press statement that Alsumaria News copy of it, "The agenda of the meeting tomorrow, which begins at 1 pm, includes three topics," explaining, "First, the vote on the wording of a resolution on the special grades granted and decisions issued by the government during the period of business After the 2018 elections. "
    "Third, a general topic for discussion (the central acceptance plan / the examination of the third round of higher education / expansion of admission plan for postgraduate studies) in the presence of the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research." 

The House of Representatives raised, on Saturday, its meeting to Monday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:54 am