Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan passes oil accounting law

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Kurdistan passes oil accounting law Empty Kurdistan passes oil accounting law

Post by dizzydee Fri 03 Apr 2015, 1:13 pm

Friday, April 3rd, 2015

Kurdistan passes oil accounting law

Kurdistan’s Parliament passed a law establishing an oil revenue accounting body on Wednesday, a partial step in providing oversight of the region’s future oil revenue.The Oil and Gas Revenue Fund law tasks the regional Parliament with appointing a board of technocrats to provide formal and regular public accounts for the revenue that the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) accrues from autonomous exports and oil company contract bonuses, according to Article 8 of the law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Kurdistan passes oil accounting law Empty Re: Kurdistan passes oil accounting law

Post by dizzydee Fri 03 Apr 2015, 1:14 pm

03/04/2015 

Zebari: Baghdad committed Kurdish oil policies

Baghdad: Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, the federal federal government had abided respect to oil policies Kurdish. 

Zebari said in a statement quoted by the "Sky News" and seen by "tomorrow Press", "The Kurdistan region of Iraq received from Baghdad, $ 455 million accrued budget for the month of March. " Zebari said that "it proves the central government's commitment to respect the agreement of the Kurdish oil policies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:47 pm