Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Iran exchange prisoners

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq and Iran exchange prisoners  Empty Iraq and Iran exchange prisoners

Post by day dreamer Wed 24 Jun 2015, 11:26 pm

Iraq and Iran exchange prisoners
    [ltr] 2015/6/24 21:54[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Follow-where]
    Announced Assistant Minister of Justice Ali President Sadat said "14 Iranian nationals imprisoned in Iraq will be transferred to Iran to spend the rest of their sentences."
     Sadat said in a press statement today that "14 of the citizens who have been convicted to prison in Iraq will return today to the country to spend the rest of their sentences in implementation of the Convention on the Law of the convict transports between Iran and Iraq."

"He will be handed over seven Iraqi nationals imprisoned in Iran to the Iraqi government in the border area Shalamjah in the framework of this Convention." 

The Iraq and Iran signed at the beginning of last year 2014 four Atvaviac in the judicial and legal fields and personal conditions and an executive memorandum of understanding for the exchange of convicts penalties of deprivation of freedom between the two countries, ratified by the Iraqi Council of Representatives and the Council of the Iranian Shura Council.

Countries also agreed to establish a joint committee to study the situation of prisoners between the two countries to pave the ground they reclaim.
    It is said that the number of Iraqi prisoners in Iran of approximately 150 prisoners the same Approximate number of Iranian prisoners in Alarac.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:35 pm