Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Watch VIDEO: Dutch Muslim Immigrant kids warn: CONVERT OR DIE

Lobo
    Lobo

2 - Watch VIDEO: Dutch Muslim Immigrant kids warn: CONVERT OR DIE Empty Watch VIDEO: Dutch Muslim Immigrant kids warn: CONVERT OR DIE

Post by Lobo Fri 16 Oct 2015, 7:32 pm

Watch VIDEO: Dutch Muslim Immigrant kids warn: CONVERT OR DIE
    ByPamela Geller on October 15, 2015
    - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/10/watch-video-dutch-muslim-immigrant-kids-warn-convert-or-die.html/#sthash.V8q5Zi9g.dpuf

Watch this exchange with a group of young Muslims in Holland. No media will ever conduct interviews such as this — but it must be seen. This is Europe’s future. Note how confident they are, brazen in their Islamic supremacism
    Muslim boy #1: The kufar are standing in our way!
    Interviewer: Who exactly are they?
    Muslim boy #1: They are the “unbelievers.” For example people who have no faith in Islam.
    Interviewer: What’s wrong with those people?
    Muslim boy #1: It’ s not tolerated
    Muslim kid #2: What they do is wrong. It is very easy to say …. they don’t worship Allah.
    Interviewer: And what do you think about Dutch women and the way they dress themselves.
    Muslim kid #3 It’s not according to our faith. I think it’s no good. No? No!
    Muslim boy #1: We have to maltreat them. Yes!
    […]
    Muslim teen #2: Finally it comes to it comes to this it has to be (says something in Arabic)… an Islamic state.
    Where are Muslim simply can live according to Islam rules. Further, we don’t need anything else. That’s the only thing we need!
    […]
    Muslim boy #1: If ISIS will come in and shoot us dead it wouldn’t be there for. We are living in a “Kufar State.” how have I to say it. It’s not our fault. They would not be punished for that. We will be punished.
    My last words, when I want to say, convert yourself to Islam. All of you!
    Girls behave yourself!~ And dress appropriately. Call 06112…
    Let the fire. Let the fire. Let the fire in Palestine.
    (no rant is complete without a helping of Jew hatred).
    - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/10/watch-video-dutch-muslim-immigrant-kids-warn-convert-or-die.html/#sthash.V8q5Zi9g.dpuf

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:21 am