Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+8
fonz1951
duck2000
Screwball
Stevethebrit
day dreamer
Neno
Proven
lonelyintexas
12 posters

that the time has come to revitalize economic sectors, agriculture and tourism

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

that the time has come to revitalize economic sectors, agriculture and tourism - Page 2 Empty that the time has come to revitalize economic sectors, agriculture and tourism

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 12 Dec 2015, 10:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi, Saturday, that the time has come to revitalize economic sectors, agriculture and tourism, adding that the Government is determined to revitalize the role of the private banks.

12/12/2015

Alsumaria news/ Baghdad

Abbadi said in a speech at the annual Bank Conference on Iraq, read on his behalf by Minister Salman Al-jumaili, "our country is going through a difficult financial circumstances as a result of lower oil prices," adding that "the time has come to revitalize economic sectors, agriculture and tourism."

He added that "the Government released days before lending initiative for industrial and agricultural projects, housing by $ 5 trillion dinars, as well as 1.5 trillion dinars to the SME, and cooperation between the Government and the World Bank had an important role in the success of this initiative."

Abadi: we seek to remove all obstacles to investment

Abadi: we already granting loans to farmers and there is still a delay

He stressed that "the Government is determined to revitalize the role of the private banks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

that the time has come to revitalize economic sectors, agriculture and tourism - Page 2 Empty Re: that the time has come to revitalize economic sectors, agriculture and tourism

Post by fonz1951 Sun 13 Dec 2015, 9:26 am

say whatttttt! you guys have no cahones? i spent 2 years there from jan 2008 to jan 2010, driving armored tractor trailers in the combat zone, with no weapon. i would love to go back and see it after 5 years. 75%of our missions were at night, so there's a lot i never got to see.we spent countless nights in baghdad and sadr city. did you know the city in the bible babalon is baghdad? did you know that the garden of eden is in baghdad? abrahams house still stands to this day, and abrahams well has never run dry? baghdad or babylon, whichever you want to call it is the cradle of christianity. there's so much history there it's unbelievable. going back there, to me would be a dream come true, anybody care to join me? or are you too skeered? lol!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

that the time has come to revitalize economic sectors, agriculture and tourism - Page 2 Empty Re: that the time has come to revitalize economic sectors, agriculture and tourism

Post by Neno Sun 13 Dec 2015, 9:40 am

Screwball wrote:They can't activate their bowels let alone anything else...
    They better and hurry before the U.S. lifts exporting ban, if we do.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sun 13 Dec 2015, 5:47 pm

flower I know fonzi, that is amazing isn't it, if it ever calms down over there I think it would be great to visit all of the ancient places!!  Just think how spiritual that has to be!!  
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 13 Dec 2015, 6:33 pm

I didn't know that Abraham's house is still standing. Wow! Yes. It would be an interesting place to go. Maybe some day???
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sun 13 Dec 2015, 7:12 pm

I think that would be really nice Weslin, maybe in the future a group could go after our reval!!     thumbs
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 13 Dec 2015, 9:54 pm

Yea! Safer in numbers.... LOL
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sun 13 Dec 2015, 10:09 pm

sassy wrote: flower I know fonzi, that is amazing isn't it, if it ever calms down over there I think it would be great to visit all of the ancient places!!  Just think how spiritual that has to be!!  
    it was sassy. in a weird kind of way i miss it.
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sun 13 Dec 2015, 10:09 pm

I thought Abraham lived in a tent? ;)
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sun 13 Dec 2015, 10:12 pm

weslin3 wrote:I didn't know that Abraham's house is still standing. Wow! Yes. It would be an interesting place to go. Maybe some day???
    i thought it was pretty amazing that his house was still standing. google it and you will see it. it truly is a sight to behold, just think how long it has been there, then how much it has endured.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sun 13 Dec 2015, 10:14 pm

Franky wrote: I thought Abraham lived in a tent? ;)
    originally i guess he did, but, then he upgraded.  lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:09 am