Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congratulations to the brothers of the Christian holiday on the occasion of Christmas and to teach t

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Congratulations to the brothers of the Christian holiday on the occasion of Christmas and to teach t Empty Congratulations to the brothers of the Christian holiday on the occasion of Christmas and to teach t

Post by wciappetta Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:18 am

Congratulations to the brothers of the Christian holiday on the occasion of Christmas and to teach their friends Shiites Christians are the only ones

By: Ahmed al-Shammari - 24-12-2015 | (Voice of Iraq) | printable version 

extend to our brothers and ourselves and our friends of Christ and in particular Christ Iraqis congratulations and blessings on the occasion of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, asking God Almighty that we restore the Holiday Birth goodness and blessing and security, the

link between Christ and the Shiites is not a new phenomenon, but began taking forward Ali bin Abi Talib p succession Nation of Islam, according to sources of history an incident that the Commander of the Faithful Imam Ali G was walking with him in Kufa and Abdullah bin Abbas and saw a man begging for people? Imam Ali G asked why the man begging money from people and why not give him the money right out of the house? The answer was that this man is not a Christian and a Muslim? Answer the Imam Ali G Asthlktamoh when he was a young man and Trkimoh when he became old? He ordered regardless salary to him from the house of money, even the United Nations and the efforts of Mr. Abdalsahb Hakim honored Imam Ali bin Abi Talib p considered the reign of Imam Ali G is the only time period on Muslims not subjected to other harassment and killing of religions. I tell the brothers Christians you are waiting for God's prophet Isa G and Shiites also are waiting for Imam Mahdi and waiting for Jesus Christ, peace be upon him to come down to Earth to do right and to establish a state of justice and humanity, equality, yesterday coincidence I found myself Council Afghans years and began to talk about the festival Birth House and talk about Christians and the killing, which targeted one of them said, is not permitted to kill them, I said to him It does not have a text and Ahdat prophetic authorizing the killing of Christ, Jews and Alboven and human beings at all, and I told them Manchahdh of killing and slaughter targeting Muslims and of Christ and Yazidis and other human beings is to implement Arabia movement Wahhabi Saudi Arabia, which burned human beings and the world? One of them said Iran also supports extremism? I told him yes Iran supports currents that are fighting the Zionists for the Liberation of Palestine, but it has not and will not support categories cut heads of children and Tzipi women etc ... here I asked these young Afghans I told them how many churches attacked by terrorists in Pakistan, India, Baghdad, Mosul and Syria, Nigeria, woo ... ...... etc. One of them said to me, we have also been in Afghanistan to attack churches and kill Christians Who churches, I told them during Mtabati terrorist operations during the past twenty years and that targeted Christian churches in the world I can not find any terrorist operation targeting Christian Knysah in Tehran and in Shiraz nor in Basra, Amarah and in the Shiite majorities areas in Baghdad and in the Shiite areas of Lebanon, Syria and Yemen, but there is the fact that a lot of Christians in Baghdad were displaced by terrorist organizations Sunni and moved into the Shiite areas, but there are a lot of Yazidis have been displaced and killed in Mosul, and came and dwelt In Karbala, Babil, we are Shiites the House peace be upon them stay reject violence and killing of innocents and the captivity of women, in the end of the conversation they told me and God, seeing you this fact and there are other note we say that the first Muslim cleric in the world decreed purity of Christians and Jews is Mr. Imam of the late Muhsin al-Hakim, God bless and peace And the second Muslim cleric decreed purity of all human beings is Mr. Mohammed Hussein Fadlallah God's mercy. God Sunni Muslims living is still the West when they are forced to shake hands with a Christian woman or a Christian man, a Mtozo based in rebuilding and the light because they believe Christ and the Jews and the Sabians and the human beings of the non-Muslim infidels and unclean ??????
    In conclusion warm congratulations to all the Christians leave the world with greetings

Ahmed al-Shammari Starter popular crowd and an expert Bhan sent Wahhabi terrorism.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Congratulations to the brothers of the Christian holiday on the occasion of Christmas and to teach t Empty Re: Congratulations to the brothers of the Christian holiday on the occasion of Christmas and to teach t

Post by wciappetta Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:20 am

You'll never here such an announcement from a US official.... interesting to say the least.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:40 am