Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab League congratulates the liberation of Iraq from gray Daash terrorist

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Arab League congratulates the liberation of Iraq from gray Daash terrorist Empty Arab League congratulates the liberation of Iraq from gray Daash terrorist

Post by wciappetta Wed 30 Dec 2015, 3:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Political
     Since 12/29/2015 17:02 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - scales News
    Presented the Arab League, Tuesday, congratulations to the Iraqi government liberalization of the control of the city of Ramadi Daash terrorist organization.

The Secretary-General of the Arab League Nabil Elaraby said in a statement received / scales News /, a copy of it, that "We congratulate the Iraqi people and government to restore the city of Ramadi from the control Daash", praising "the estimated efforts of the Iraqi government led by Haider Abadi, the Iraqi army in order to defeat terrorism and the elimination of al Daash ".

The Arab "support for the Arab League's efforts exerted by the Iraqi government for the return of security and stability in all regions of Iraq and cleared from the control of this terrorist organization."

He said the Arab, that "gray cleansing is an important achievement for the Iraqi army deserves all the appreciation and support," and expressed hope that "witnessing the 2016 final victory over Daash organization and end its presence in all Iraqi territory,"

.anthy 29/9 P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:34 pm