Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi lose his mandate by reference to conduct real reforms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi lose his mandate by reference to conduct real reforms Empty Abadi lose his mandate by reference to conduct real reforms

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jan 2016, 7:04 am

[ltr]badi lose his mandate by reference to conduct real reforms[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

Palm-stressed member of the National Alliance Amer Al-Fayez said government reforms must be real and not pro forma in line with the directives of the religious authority and the country's need for such reforms. 

Al-Fayez said in a media interview that the National Alliance confirms in its meetings as long as the need for the government to conduct a real and effective reforms. Indicating that the directives of the religious reference has always stressed that reforms be its impact on the ground and in the public interest and the interests of citizens. 

He said that al-Fayez al-Abadi lost a great opportunity when mandated by the reference and the House of Representatives and the people to make concrete reforms, noting that the reforms were not Abadi required level and merely Petrhik ministries only. 

Al-Fayez added that some reforms were illegal and quickly received by the judiciary did not work out where and It is said that the religious authority the government blamed the lack of reforms, while expressing deep regret last year to expiration without the three authorities take reform steps serious and achieve social justice and the prosecution of senior spoilers , describing it as "unfortunate". 

He supported the religious authority in Karbala Mr. Ahmed net in Friday prayers held in the courtyard Husseini, said that "in the past year and over the past several months, we asked, in Friday sermons, the three authorities and all responsible parties that take serious steps in the process of real reform and social justice and the fight against corruption and prosecute corrupt senior year and passed without achieving something clear on the ground.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:26 am