Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haitham al-Jubouri: choose alternative Ghaban real test for serious reforms Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Haitham al-Jubouri: choose alternative Ghaban real test for serious reforms Abadi Empty Haitham al-Jubouri: choose alternative Ghaban real test for serious reforms Abadi

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:52 am

[ltr]Haitham al-Jubouri: choose alternative Ghaban real test for serious reforms Abadi[/ltr]

Since 08/07/2016 16:07 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Attorney Haitham al-Jubouri, on Friday, said the choice of a replacement for outgoing Interior Minister Mohammed Ghaban real test of the seriousness of the reforms that are spoken of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Jubouri in a statement received / balances News /, that "the choice of the Minister substitute for Ghaban reflection of the lessons left by the massacre of Karrada in the conscience of the government and their commitment to the need to give priority to the blood of the people and maintain the security of the country and not to and submit them to the quotas and political courtesy."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, that "we should start a real beginning to correct methodology choose Almswolin and private security of them and keep it away from partisan and nepotism and the selection of an independent national professional figures allegiance to the nation not to their parties and concerned with keeping the security of the country is not the gains, and the contracts and bribes, commissions, that includes reform all the security establishment and the military all the joints and not only to change the cabinet and security chiefs ".anthy 29 / d 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm