Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Border crossing points: our revenues for 2015 amounted to $ 30 million, including taxes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Border crossing points: our revenues for 2015 amounted to $ 30 million, including taxes Empty Border crossing points: our revenues for 2015 amounted to $ 30 million, including taxes

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:25 pm

Border crossing points: our revenues for 2015 amounted to $ 30 million, including taxes

Since 01.19.2016 at 10:18 (GMT Baghdad)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Special - scales News
    General manager of the border crossing points at the Ministry of Interior, Major General Sami Sudanese, Tuesday, on the border crossing points and all circles year 2015 revenues, as he emphasized that revenue amounted to 177 billion dinars.
    The Sudanese brigade's / scales News /, that "border crossings and all its departments, which include customs, transportation, passports, tax and existing banks, insurance companies and airports revenues of up to 31/12, approximately (177 billion Iraqi dinars)."
    He added, "The ports revenue in dollars amounted to 30 million dollars," stressing that "there are 8 ports connected between Iraq and Iran, firstly Sevan port connects Iraq and Kuwait in the province of Basra, in addition to the Shalamcheh between Iraq and Iran and the port of gray hair in the province of Maysan between Iraq and Iran port Add Zurbatiyah to port in Wasit between Iraq and Iran. "
    He went on that "these ports also include Mandali port in Diyala province between Iraq and Iran and the port Mundhiriyah between Iraq and Iran, in addition to Mtarien Gueyen in Basra and Najaf," noting that "this revenue comes from taxes levied on goods and passengers." Ended 29/4 e

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:27 am