Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Abadi discuss with the President of the World Bank to help Iraq to reform its banking system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi discuss with the President of the World Bank to help Iraq to reform its banking system Empty Abadi discuss with the President of the World Bank to help Iraq to reform its banking system

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jan 2016, 8:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abadi discuss with the President of the World Bank to help Iraq to reform its banking system

ndependent) ... Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and World Bank President Jim Yong Kim to help Iraq to reform its banking system, and as Kim pointed to the success of Iraq is important for the world, it expressed the readiness of the bank to support the Baghdad expertise.
    The Prime Minister's Office said in a statement received by the (independent) announced today that "al-Abadi met on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, the President of the World Bank Jim Yong Kim and his entourage," noting that "During the meeting, the World Bank's Iraq support expertise and simplification of procedures and assistance to reform the banking system and provide expertise to water resources management. "
    The statement added that "also was discussed the participation of the World Bank experts in workshops and help reform the provinces to complete the transfer of powers in addition to their support for the reforms carried out by al-Abadi."
    For his part, President of the World Bank pointed out that "the success of Iraq is important to the whole world and they are ready for all that Iraq needs support in the experience."
    The Prime Minister arrived Haider al-Abadi Wednesday to Switzerland to share the work of the Davos Economic Forum. (End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Abadi discuss with the President of the World Bank to help Iraq to reform its banking system Empty Re: Abadi discuss with the President of the World Bank to help Iraq to reform its banking system

Post by Stevethebrit Fri 22 Jan 2016, 10:28 am

Wonder just how important to the world?? The cat is just peeping over the top of the bag me thinks  banna3
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi discuss with the President of the World Bank to help Iraq to reform its banking system Empty Re: Abadi discuss with the President of the World Bank to help Iraq to reform its banking system

Post by duck2000 Fri 22 Jan 2016, 10:32 am

not real sure bout da world.. but I would say its key for us ya!
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Fri 22 Jan 2016, 10:34 am

duck2000 wrote:not real sure bout da world.. but I would say its key for us ya!
    Couldn't agree more mate, very positive and very welcome article.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:16 am