Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Ambassador: Decentralization give Iraqis an opportunity to develop their community

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Ambassador: Decentralization give Iraqis an opportunity to develop their community Empty US Ambassador: Decentralization give Iraqis an opportunity to develop their community

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Feb 2016, 10:09 am

US Ambassador: Decentralization give Iraqis an opportunity to develop their community

14:17:49 2016-02-01 | (Voice of Iraq) - US Ambassador: decentralization give Iraqis an opportunity to develop their community Orient - the news section: assured the US ambassador in Baghdad Stuart Jones Washington's support for the actions taken by the Iraqi government concerning decentralization which, explaining that the decentralization enshrined in the Iraqi constitution, while pointing out it gives the people an opportunity to participate in the development of their community and provide the best service. Jones said in his speech at the Lalla centralized national conference that «the US government's efforts through the project (progress) funded by the US Agency for International Development aims to strengthen governance and support the Iraqi government in the actions taken concerning decentralization which». He added Jones, according to a statement the US embassy in Baghdad, said that «These actions are part of the Government of Iraq's commitment to a centralized Balla as stipulated in the Iraqi constitution and the law of provincial powers», adding that «the importance of decentralization is to give the people an opportunity to participate in the development of their community and provide better Services ». Jones praised the Secretariat of the President of the Supreme Commission for coordination between the provinces Torhan mufti's (continuing success in the implementation of these measures.

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:27 am