Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretariat rejects the building less than 200 meters and the bank's real estate finds solution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretariat rejects the building less than 200 meters and the bank's real estate finds solution Empty Secretariat rejects the building less than 200 meters and the bank's real estate finds solution

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Feb 2016, 12:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Secretariat rejects the building less than 200 meters and the bank's real estate finds solution
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    On: Wednesday 02/03/2016 23:04
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad news / Abd al-Rahman al-Rubaie 
    did not find a citizen Abu Ali Maigtat by only trading the drug, after it was referred to retire, as the ISD his pension daily expense for his family, especially since he was the father of five daughters, as found in his interview for "Baghdad news" home area amounting to 600 meters, the opportunity to provide the money needed for his strength daily, after he got a piece of land in the teachers' area came today to divide the house into five sections, for the sale and rental of some of them and keep himself and his family in one of the houses. citizen poor not looking today for parks or large areas in the house that inhabited, but kept looking for a place to sleep where he and his family regardless of the space and amenities, where he bought Amir Asad (26) years, a piece of land "agricultural" an area of 50 meters and at a price not to exceed the 5 million, where "weak physical condition prompted me to said buy a piece of agricultural land area of 50 meters, and observing the transfer of her sex by the state, and I know very well that this is a small space but just do not get the comforts of man, but I look for the ceiling where I live and my wife safely, without carrying the problems that we have suffered with the lessor. Municipality of Baghdad had a its attitude towards the division of residential buildings, a phenomenon that has spread in Baghdad, where the Secretariat expressed its rejection of the division being reflects the negative image of the design of the physical capital, in addition to being a densely populated areas of Baghdad, not only this, but it requires an increase in the services they receive parts of bodies responsible, which include (water, electricity, sanitation and telecommunications). According to a statement issued by the Secretariat "Baghdad news" received a copy of it, "Amina Baghdad anniversary Alloush, chaired a meeting to discuss the spread of the phenomenon of fragmentation of residential buildings and their impact on infrastructure services," noting that " the meeting was attended by Undersecretary of the Municipality of Baghdad for technical affairs and the agent managing the Ministry of Construction and Housing and the head of the Investment Commission of Baghdad and a number of university professors of urban planning. " " the meeting stressed that such practices lead to aesthetic capital, urban and urban residential areas and tissue distortion also poses a serious burden on infrastructure great strain on water, sewage and roads services. " the secretariat of Baghdad does not allow but not grant building permits to create the role of less spaces for 200 m and confronted about 8 meters. weak physical condition was the cause of the lack of housing citizens, forcing them to rent housing role, real Estate Bank to develop a solution to the weakness of the physical condition, prompting some citizens to divide the land into small plots and construction after receiving a loan from the land Bank, which said its Director General Khudair Abbas in his speech for the Baghdad news "that the bank gives loans to all citizens who own residential land, provided that the borrower is not married under the age of 22 years, and the loan amount will be 50 million in two installments, it is awarded the exact amount the borrower after the disclosure of the land, as the Aymanh bank loans for agricultural land, but requires that the land be owned by purely.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:21 am