Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2017 budget: a government solution to end temporary contracts and raise the real estate tax

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

2017 budget: a government solution to end temporary contracts and raise the real estate tax Empty 2017 budget: a government solution to end temporary contracts and raise the real estate tax

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:25 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 98[ltr]  24/10/2016[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Draft financial budget of the state of the 2017 Act guarantees, a government solution to end temporary contracts with the ministries and government institutions.
    She said a member of the parliamentary finance committee Magda Tamimi said, "Article 12 / VI of the draft budget law stipulates: [prevents recruitment in government departments all manner contract with the possibility of renewal of previous contracts in the event of a need for it]," pointing to "a good bonus awarded to each employee as a temporary contract if he wishes to end his contract with the ministry or government institution. "
    The show, "The contractor has not been proven on the permanent staffing if his contract is finished fundamentalist, making him a cash bonus equivalent to three months salary for each year of his contract that this bonus does not exceed 24 months."
    Tamimi pointed to "the existence of an exception to people about it, such as military advisers or experts Bmajalhm serve the ministry and the institution."
    She drew Tamimi to "Include a paragraph about the budget granted leave for a five-year employee with a salary my name and be full without pay if more than this period."
    She noted that the government raised the rate of property tax in the budget of 2017, "noting that" Article 38 of the draft budget law stipulates: "is adjusted tax rate under Item 1 of Article [2] of Property ID Tax Act [162] of 1959, as amended by section 6 of the CPA order No. 49 of 2004 by ten percent to twelve percent of the annual revenue of the real estate property. "
    The House of Representatives has ended Monday at its first reading of the draft 2017 budget law, and of 100 trillion dinars deficit by 21%.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:20 pm