Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Live Life to it's fullest BUT...

Waymaker
    Waymaker
    Daily Bread
    Daily Bread

Live Life  to it's fullest BUT... Empty Live Life to it's fullest BUT...

Post by Waymaker Sun 07 Apr 2013, 7:53 am

If your goals are God-centered, He will help you to achieve them. But if you are asking Him for something just because your neighbor has it, you’ll be disappointed. The Bible says, ‘…No good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly’ (Psalms 84:11 NAS). When God withholds something from you, trust Him; He knows what He’s doing. Don’t reach the end of your life only to look back with regret on a shattered marriage, children who’ve gone astray, or the pain of realizing you missed out on God’s best. Our problem is not that we don’t want God; it’s that we want God—plus—a house by the sea, an impressive career, a perfect spouse, or whatever catches our fancy. That’s why Jesus said, ‘…Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses’ (Luke 12:15 NKJV). Life is not built on things, it’s built on relationships. And the first relationship you need to work on is your relationship with God.
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Live Life  to it's fullest BUT... Empty Re: Live Life to it's fullest BUT...

Post by Lionheart Sun 07 Apr 2013, 8:48 am

:cheers:
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sun 07 Apr 2013, 9:09 am

Amen!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:34 pm