Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Security Council held a meeting chaired by Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Security Council held a meeting chaired by Abadi Empty National Security Council held a meeting chaired by Abadi

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Feb 2016, 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    National Security Council held a meeting chaired by Abadi

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

He stressed the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday, the importance of the independence of the security services and do not let projecting unable or polarized to any party, while willing stakeholders discussed the application of the special Mosul Dam a national emergency plan. 
    A statement by the Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received (range Press ), a copy of it, that "Abadi chaired, on Sunday, a meeting of the Ministerial Council for national security, and took place during the meeting was to discuss preparations and plans for the Liberation of Mosul Conception terrorist gangs and willing stakeholders by applying the Mosul dam and the expectations of the water situation for this year the national emergency plan." 
    The statement added: "the meeting reviewed the issues related to the dam deposit protection, maintenance and work devices and sensors pressure alarms, electric power was the decision-making required in question, as was discussed water quotas for Iraq in the common waters with neighboring countries." 
    the statement continued that "Abadi said during the meeting the importance of the independence of devices security and do not let never Ptsaasha or affiliation to any party, and inventory linked to the location of the commander in chief of the armed forces and not to allow the security forces to show the appearance of the deficit or the polarization of any party. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:21 am