Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Early next week .. held the national meeting called by Haider Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Early next week .. held the national meeting called by Haider Abadi Empty Early next week .. held the national meeting called by Haider Abadi

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jun 2018, 2:31 pm

Early next week .. held the national meeting called by Haider Abadi
    June 19 2018 07:36 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Haidar Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

The coalition of victory led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, early next week, a date for the national meeting called by the President of the coalition with the participation of nearly ten lists winning the election. 

"All political forces welcomed Abadi's invitation to hold an expanded national meeting," spokesman Hussein al-Adli said in a statement. 

"It is hoped that this meeting will be held early next week and there are great preparations in this regard." 

He pointed out that "the aim of this meeting is to agree on the general features of the State Administration and its institutions in the next phase." He pointed out that "the meeting will include about ten lists winning the elections.

The Prime Minister Haider Abadi called, on the fourteenth of this month, leaders of the political blocs to hold a high-level meeting after the Eid holiday, to discuss the formation of the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:44 pm