Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: We will continue the exchange of 510 billion recovered mechanism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament: We will continue the exchange of 510 billion recovered mechanism Empty Parliament: We will continue the exchange of 510 billion recovered mechanism

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2016, 1:50 pm

Parliament: We will continue the exchange of 510 billion recovered mechanism

2016/2/18

[Wayne - special]

for Parliamentary Integrity Commission confirmed that it will follow the money that were recovered by the Office of Inspector General's ministry of finance, amounting to 510 billion dinars.

According to committee member Haidar Alfoada told all of Iraq [where] that "the Commission involved in monitoring arms controls in the state, the Integrity Commission and the Office of Financial Supervision and the offices of inspectors general, in addition to follow-up the money recovered from inside and outside Iraq."

He noted that "the Commission will follow up the amounts recovered by the financial inspector general office amounting to 510 billion dinars, and how it has a way of receipt, and the mechanism of their distribution and disbursement of the next phase. "

The Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Finance returned more than 510 billion dinars," actually "to the state treasury over the past year 2015.

According to a statement for the office, yesterday, that "through the investigation and audit, which is being handled by the Office of Inspector General of the Ministry of Finance in coordination with the relevant authorities regarding the monitoring irregularities and take Almqtadhah action on abuses of public money, the office was able to recover the amount of 510 billion, 896 million, 342 thousand, and 442 dinars the public treasury of the state during the year 2015 ".

He explained that" there are other amounts estimated with 67 billion dinars recommended retrieved, with issues represent an amount of 41 billion dinars under investigation, and amounts to prevent wastage estimated with 38 billion dinars. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:08 pm