Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki: TBI recovered debts off more than $ 1.5 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki: TBI recovered debts off more than $ 1.5 billion Empty Al-Maliki: TBI recovered debts off more than $ 1.5 billion

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:07 pm

Al-Maliki: TBI recovered debts off more than $ 1.5 billion

Sunday, 07 July 2013

Twilight news/Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Sunday, enables the Trade Bank of Iraq to regain the debt off investors exceeded 1.5 billion dollars, stressed that Iraq seeks to pursue a new policy of an economy emerging from under Chapter VII.

Al-Maliki said in a speech during the celebration of the 10 anniversary of the Trade Bank of Iraq and its dependency, "Twilight", the modern era "and the Bank has gone through difficult circumstances and incorrect practices, but we have things back on track."

Al-Maliki noted that the "debt to investors was more than $ 1.5 billion, and the Bank was able recover disabled, those loans entered under construction and reconstruction process."

The Prime Minister spoke to exit from Iraq under Chapter VII, "with out the chapter heading to Iraq reconstruction and services and increased his fortune, working on multiple Iraqi capita tourism industry an important aspect for each bug that we go through."

Maliki stressed that Iraq still suffers from poor conditions of service after graduation from Chapter VII, we'll go to these directions through the consolidation of wealth and advancement of new economic policy of the country. "

J p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 pm