Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: Most accused of corruption have fled out of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: Most accused of corruption have fled out of Iraq Empty Parliamentary Integrity: Most accused of corruption have fled out of Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Feb 2016, 2:45 am

Parliamentary Integrity: Most accused of corruption have fled out of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 23, 2016

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq, said of the Integrity Committee member of the parliamentary Ribawar Taha, said that many of those involved with corruption have fled outside the country, as a result of anonymity in the media before being arrested. "

He said Taha in a press statement today:" I am a member of the Integrity Commission, not with the detecting accused of corruption names names before the initiation of the investigation, meaning when uncovered involved group names that have been issued arrest of their right to fair court in Iraq has led to the flight of many of those who were issued arrest against them orders, so I'm not with this idea. "

He explained, "there were arrest warrants or call must be done proceedings secret and not made ​​public in the media," .

ccant integrity Commission announced Thursday February 18, for transmitting Vice former Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, Saleh al-Mutlaq and former director of the General commander of the armed forces Farouk al-Araji, the Office of the Government Nuri al-Maliki and Secretary of Baghdad agency Naim Abaob to justice on charges of corruption and inflation Omwalhm.

ookdt body said in a statement that "the suspects were referred to the judiciary on charges of graft and exploiting career position" to grow out that "the referral to the judiciary is the first stage, and Referred are still defendants did they prove nothing; the fact that the accused is innocent until proven guilty ".

uad President of the Arab coalition, Saleh al-Mutlaq accused of corruption by the integrity Commission that has political dimensions and style of Tshahyr.fima Abaob denied these accusations, stressing his willingness to appear before the Alqdhae.

mn his part, former deputy prime minister Baha Araji, said the announcement of integrity for transmittal to the judiciary and corruption charges, was the result of revealing "information on the licensing of oil rounds," adding that "this information is hurt certain political bloc, represented by the President of the integrity Commission Vtm exploit the body as a Tsagaitih", announcing the submission "filed a lawsuit against chairman of the integrity Commission Hassan Yassiri for defamation ".

fima announced the integrity Commission, on Monday, on the transfer of three senior officials reiterated to the judiciary" meal again, "claiming inflated money and graft, without having to reveal their names and their positions, emphasizing the" distance itself from what is trying to some dragged him from going into squabbles and controversies that distance it from the true mission and exclusive jurisdiction and its independence and impartiality that sticks out strongly, not deviate from them one iota. "

In reference to the accusations of former Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji of the body to "misinformation and distortion" after being accused of corruption.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 6:32 am