Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the Basra Governorate Council to visit Basra Network for Sustainable Development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the Basra Governorate Council to visit Basra Network for Sustainable Development Empty Chairman of the Basra Governorate Council to visit Basra Network for Sustainable Development

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Feb 2016, 3:31 am

[size=32]Chairman of the Basra Governorate Council to visit Basra Network for Sustainable Development[/size]

1:22:07 26.02.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Basra visited on the afternoon ofThursday 25 February will jurist morning Albzona head of the Basra Governorate Council network Basra forsustainable development and met with thegoverning body of the network has been talking about how theadvancement of Basra and theadoption of thefoundations ofsustainable development and its measures to invest all theresources properly without wasting the rights of future generations and rely on anintegrated program for theadvancement ofall the sectors that will participate by creating capable of joints of the State Administration ofsociety has explained themember of Mr. President of theCouncil general framework for the network in various fields has been Mr. Albzona praised the topics you are working on the network and said we Sngena fruit if implemented as planned his vocabulary civil work at the end of the meeting thenetwork made ​​ashield ofexcellence to Mr. President of theCouncil for his outstanding efforts in support of sustainable development programs as well as the network provided thesame shield of Syed Ali Sawadi for his efforts in the civil action ... then Mr. Speaker let as much as they greeted him hospitality.permit the name of the official spokesman for the network ofBasra onsustainable development Tigers net [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:57 pm