Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi offers a new squad to the political blocs within 10 days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi offers a new squad to the political blocs within 10 days Empty Abadi offers a new squad to the political blocs within 10 days

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Feb 2016, 5:14 pm

Abadi offers a new squad to the political blocs within 10 days

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Orient - News section: 
    A source in the office of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, on Saturday, al - Abadi to provide the names of a group oftechnocrats to political blocs to agree upon within 10 days. The source told »tomorrow Press», that «al - Abadi was theface of the formation of a committee to submit nominations for the Iraqi ministries, including a number of current ministers», adding that « the nominations were based on the principle of efficiency and integrity, but at the same time adopted the standard affiliations ofcandidates in order to shortcut Using the new composition to satisfy the political blocs. » He added that « thejourney negotiations with the political blocs seem long, but not impossible», referring to the obstacles and difficulties that may face Abadi in his quest to form agovernment of technocrats. He added that «Abadi had formed committees within the General Secretariat of theCouncil of Ministers to restructure some of the ministries, merging ministries to each other, and the abolition of theformations and the departments in the ministries», adding that « the new configuration includes the integration ofthe Ministry of water resources in agriculture, and theabolition of the Ministry of Youth, Sports and converted into body ». On the possibility of achieving Abadi goals only in the current circumstance, the source said that « the political blocs feel embarrassed in front of the street at the moment, is expected to Abadi up with the political blocs to good levels of shared convictions», stressing that the political blocs negotiations will be key to vote on theselection in the new parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:43 pm