Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Excluding the ministers of transport and oil from the cabinet reshuffle expected

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Excluding the ministers of transport and oil from the cabinet reshuffle expected  Empty Excluding the ministers of transport and oil from the cabinet reshuffle expected

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 11:48 am

Excluding the ministers of transport and oil from the cabinet reshuffle expected 

3/1/16

BAGHDAD / ... revealed a parliamentary source, Tuesday, for the exclusion of the Ministers of Transport and the current oil Baqir al - Zubaidi and Adel Abdul Mahdi of the forthcoming cabinet reshuffle.

The source told the reporter , " he was appointed Iraq News," that "moves undertaken by the political blocs with Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on changing the current government has ruled out changing the Ministers of Transport Bayan Jabr, as well as oil minister Adel Abdul Mahdi of Mnesbhma."

He added that " the political blocs submitted the names of seven candidates for positions and ministries in the upcoming cabinet reshuffle."

He announced " the Islamic Supreme Council" led by Ammar al - Hakim, which has 28 seats out of 328 seats in parliament, and three bags in the current government (transport, sports and youth, and oil), a new attitude after a meeting of the Government of "technocrats" that al - Abadi announced his intention to form ".

Supreme Council said in a statement that " the call on independent or a government of technocrats, and an end to political quotas in order to be honest and serious, it must include everyone, including the prime minister , " stressing the need to "Do not stray composition of the government of the will of the overwhelming majority of the Iraqi people . " .

The Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, had earlier announced the completion of a comprehensive study to carry out the feminine side of his government to make a cabinet reshuffle affects a number of ministers belonging to political blocks and replacing them with the ministers of "technocrats"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:20 am