Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Barzanji: The next cabinet reshuffle will affect 5 ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Barzanji: The next cabinet reshuffle will affect 5 ministers Empty Al-Barzanji: The next cabinet reshuffle will affect 5 ministers

Post by Rocky Sun 07 May 2023, 4:13 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Barzanji: The next cabinet reshuffle will affect 5 ministers[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2023-05-07
    The head of the Alwan Center for Studies, Haider Al-Barzanji, considered, on Saturday, that Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani is controlling the government's strings.[/size]
    [size=45]And Al-Barzanji said; For a television program, this evening, that: “The changes that took place in the positions of general managers were agreed upon when Al-Sudani assumed his duties in forming the ministerial cabinet, and the committees submitted their reports in the light of which the changes were made; But those who were exempted do not necessarily have to be corrupt, and the assessments against general managers are mostly deserved.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “There were two assessments, the first within the ministers and the second in the prime minister’s office, and the replacements will be from within the ministry, not outside it,” adding, “When the prime minister monitors the state’s performance and controls its threads, he is considered a strength, not a weakness, and he considers restoring the position’s prestige to its place.”[/size]
    [size=45]And Al-Barzanji continued, “The regional position has changed positively towards the current Iraqi government, and the success of Al-Sudani means the success of all ministers and the continuity of work,” suggesting “the inclusion of 4-5 ministers in the cabinet change.”[/size]
    [size=45]And he added, “The occurrence of differences is considered normal in light of the complexities of the political scene, and I have not recorded any failure in the performance of the Sudanese government during the past 6 months.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Barzanji noted, "No executive position of the Sadrist movement has been targeted, and there are jokes of communication between the movement and the government, and the executive positions of the movement in the state are preserved - and the need to support Al-Sudani's tendencies in improving government performance."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:06 pm