Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure "documents" expose "parties , " to steal state property

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure "documents" expose "parties , " to steal state property Empty Disclosure "documents" expose "parties , " to steal state property

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Mar 2016, 2:59 pm

Disclosure "documents" expose "parties , " to steal state property

03/10/2016 14:56

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad:

Revealed a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, high Nassif, on Thursday, its possession of documents and papers condemns personalities and parties influential in the government of stealing state funds, as demanded, first deputy chairman of the House of Representatives, Hamoudi, have signed the formation of a committee related to real estate State.

Nassif said in a statement for "tomorrow's Press," it has "documents and files with very large theft of state property by influential figures and political parties," asserting that "the documents reveal the personalities and parties stolen state funds."

She noted that "some MPs filed three occasions signatures for the formation of an investigative committee files of Real State", indicating that "applications by a House of Representatives that hide in the inclusion of the Presidency."

And demanded Nassif, first deputy chairman of the House of Representatives, Hamoudi, "the signing of the constitution of the Commission relating to the files of Real State," adding that "the formation of sub-committees signed by the first deputy."

The agency "We asked the Presidency to form an investigative committee by the House of Representatives (Magda Tamimi, high Nassif, Abdul Karim Abtan, and high-Sheikh Ali), as well as those interested in the House of Representatives this file", noting that "the existence of parties in the House of Representatives hinder the formation of the investigative committee."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:59 pm