Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity announces the issuance of arrest warrants against 18 ministers and 100 people from the sp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity announces the issuance of arrest warrants against 18 ministers and 100 people from the sp Empty Integrity announces the issuance of arrest warrants against 18 ministers and 100 people from the sp

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Mar 2016, 7:21 am

[size=30]Integrity announces the issuance of arrest warrants against 18 ministers and 100 people from the special grades orders[/size]
    17/03/2016 01:21 | Number of Views: 432
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Integrity Commission announced on Thursday that 18 ministers and more than 100 people from the special grades were issued arrest warrants against them, indicating that the implementation of the arrest warrants amounted to 40%.
    The head of the Hassan al-Yasiri in a press conference held in the body that building, "the number of ministers or their grade who were sentenced arrest warrants amounted to 18 ministers," adding that "the number of arrest warrants issued against the special grades and general managers and their grade 100 people."
    The Yasiri that " the arrest warrants issued by the Integrity Commission based on the transferred cases reached 2719 order, do them by the executive authorities 772 thing," adding that " the number of orders that have not been implemented by these entities amounted to 1146 order and by 40%." The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:52 pm