Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Balvedao- Governor of the Central Bank confirms the existence of a deviation in the parallel market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Balvedao- Governor of the Central Bank confirms the existence of a deviation in the parallel market  Empty Balvedao- Governor of the Central Bank confirms the existence of a deviation in the parallel market

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Mar 2016, 10:51 am

Balvedao- Governor of the Central Bank confirms the existence of a deviation in the parallel market for dollars

18/3/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords for the presence of certain delinquency rate in the parallel market for dollars, noting that "the bank is trying to reduce the disparities dollar selling in banking markets."

He said on the Keywords in an exclusive interview with NRT satellite channel on the sidelines of the Forum Sulaymaniyah fourth American University, said that "the dollar, which sells for the central bank to banks and transfer and exchange, whether in cash or Aatadat or remittances is 1190 dinars, and Mufrd price that is sold is up to 10 the sense of points up to 1200 dinars. "

He stressed Keywords saying that "there are certain delinquency rate in the parallel market more than the central bank tries to take crisis measures to reduce this difference, although this difference is a few percent ,, noting that" for the central bank cares about this difference. "

And increased exchange of $ 100 US in the Iraqi banking market rate to 127 500 thousand dinars, the US dollar is equivalent to 1275 dinars, an increase of 75 dinars, the price set by the central bank, as well as the economic crisis in Iraq was due to lower oil and war Daash, and the voice of the Council of Representatives on the state budget for 2015 with a deficit law exceeded the 25%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:36 pm