Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadrist constitute special committees to negotiate with government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadrist constitute special committees to negotiate with government Empty Sadrist constitute special committees to negotiate with government

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Mar 2016, 3:11 am

[ltr]Sadrist constitute special committees to negotiate with government[/ltr]
    [ltr]Since 18/03/2016 17:50 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad balances News
    Said Director of the Martyr al-Sadr's office in Baghdad, Ibrahim al-Jabri, on Friday, the formation of special committees to negotiate with the government in the event that the last wish.
    He said al-Jabri, a regulatory committee responsible for the sit-ins for / balances News /, that "sit-ins will continue for 10 days starting today and until we achieve demands there will be further steps to cleric Moqtada al-Sadr if the government did not respond to the demands of the protesters."
    He added, "It was a special of the Sadrists committees to negotiate with the government if they want it," pointing out that "there is an open sit-in and coordination and cooperation with the security forces."
    A source in the committee sit-ins, on Friday, has been divided into the protestors meals and participate in 2000 Moatasem front gate of the cabinet only, one of the entrances to the Green Zone.
    Tens of thousands of followers of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr Khrjo today in demonstrations before brushing to be open Balaatsamat begin until the 45-day deadline.
    The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr called on citizens to exercise their lives and not feel scared, and called for opening closed in the capital, Baghdad, roads, and said that "the prospects for change began and began nebula Balanakecaa," stressing not to allow any armed spread outside the security forces frame.
    It ended 29/24 d / m h n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:28 pm