Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government source reveals the purpose of the proposal to merge the ministries Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government source reveals the purpose of the proposal to merge the ministries Abadi Empty A government source reveals the purpose of the proposal to merge the ministries Abadi

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2016, 2:35 am

[ltr]A government source reveals the purpose of the proposal to merge the ministries Abadi[/ltr]

Since 02.04.2016 at 09:51 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A government source revealed on Saturday, for the purpose of the proposal of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi merging ministries, while noting that the most prominent prevent the waste of money and curb corruption.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source told / balances News /, that "the purpose of merging ministries presented by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi proposal came to retrenchment and evaluate the work of the government."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "merging ministries will prevent the waste of money on the grounds that each ministry is allocated its own budget as well as to limit corruption in those ministries, which will be integrated."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi presented a paper Ministerial his booth and new reforms and included merging some ministries to Alberman to be voted on later, and the ministries, which will hopefully be incorporated into the planning with financial and young people with the culture and transportation with contacts and working with immigration and agriculture with water resources and industry with Altjarh.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:58 pm