Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government source reveals huge corruption files in all ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government source reveals huge corruption files in all ministries Empty Government source reveals huge corruption files in all ministries

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Aug 2018, 3:38 pm

Government source reveals huge corruption files in all ministries
    August 07 2018 12:07 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Haidar al-Abadi visits the pumping station of raw water for the areas of Rusafa[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

A government source revealed on Tuesday that there were "many" corruption files, including all the ministries and departments under implementation and verification, to be forwarded to the Integrity Commission, pointing out that the approval of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to refer a number of former ministers and officials to integrity is a first step towards fighting corruption.
    The source said in a statement that "the former ministers and senior officials referred by Prime Minister Haider Abadi to the Integrity Commission on corruption files in the Ministry of Education is part of a series of files working by the legal departments of the Prime Minister to verify them."
    The source added that "there are many files that include all ministries and departments, as well as staff of varying degrees are currently underway to submit to the Integrity Commission," noting that "Abadi's decision today to refer a number of former ministers and officials to integrity is the first approach of the Prime Minister Towards fighting corruption ".
    Prime Minister Haider Abadi Sadiq said on Tuesday that a number of former ministers had been referred to the Integrity Commission on the background of corruption cases.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:45 pm