Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mehdi al-Hafez: Jubouri breach of the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives and his di

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mehdi al-Hafez: Jubouri breach of the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives and his di Empty Mehdi al-Hafez: Jubouri breach of the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives and his di

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2016, 3:56 am

[size=48]Mehdi al-Hafez: Jubouri breach of the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives and his dismissal of constitutional privilege[/size]
    [size=32]
    5:54:00 4.17.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Interview: Riad Abdelkarim in the daily and constant editorial board meeting with theeditor in chief Ismail Zayer, and while we were talking and analyze things with regard to thepolitical mobility and the crisis of thepresidency of theparliament and theHouse ofRepresentatives of theprotesters, rang the editor phone, and spoke a few words, and then he directed his words Lee, we have a date thisevening with Dr. Mehdi al - Hafez chairman of the Committee ofexperts, and continued in his interview with theeditorial board. I thought in the heat of the moment to invest this meeting to get to know more details than reported what happened at Thursday 's meeting of the Council, and what the reality of events and how it took place, and who the personalities the parties that haveadopted the sit -in and stop him, and I found and I'm rapt in thinking that the answers to those questions will fulfill theright of discussion and analysis , which we havebeen discussing with theeditor, these observations recorded on a small paper, anddid not look editor onthem, because I did not know yet the nature of the meeting and what are its objectives and did not asks the editor about my expectations for this meeting. in the seventh night , we were in thehouse of Mehdi al -Hafez independent MP in the parliament and chairman of theCommittee of experts, a close friend to both ofus and was very friendly session participated the architect veteran Hisham artillery. Hafiz started talking after he broke silence , keeping watch from everyone saying "things are very bad, and the country isunder great fateful crisis is perhaps the most serious political and official level", and the features of resentment and apprehension had painted on his face, in that moment , I found that there is a chance you may have had, I said to him: is itpossible that this initially be the project dialogue we publish in the new morning, he said without hesitation: "Let it be so, I want toexpress the truth about what happened and what will be," was the dialogue. began Hafiz talk about the sequence of events that took place in a meeting last Thursday in the parliament , saying , he attended the House ofRepresentatives to Council building, in the hope that the meeting will start at eleven o'clock in the morning, to be attended by theprime minister to make a list the names of thesecond of his ministry after the adjustments have been made ​​or fundamental changes to the first menu , prepared by a panel of experts, the atmosphere was quite charged, but was alot MPs have doubts at the meeting for an uncertain image and lack of knowledge of themechanism that hasbeen under selection, went more than two hours on the scheduled date was President of the Council , not even his two deputies toattend the start of thehearing, did not respond to us during this period ,any clarification about the reasons for the delay of the hearing, it iswhich has increased tension and feeling bored and boos among the members of theCouncil, and in return began voices resound and the debates raging about the need to take astand about each case with , here corrects Hafiz says, and I missed say that we and long after the deadline, which he attributed some justification, that it has received perhaps because of the late arrival of the Prime Minister, but we are not there at all arrival of theprime minister or not, and things remain surrounded of questions and chaos and discomfort. President did not attend and complete Hafiz novel bysaying, put forward aproposal to form adelegation ascend to theoffice of President of theCouncil to clarify thesituation first and inform him of thedecision of theprotesters, which hasbeen discussed and agreed him to resign, and actually has been the formation of thedelegation of thegentlemen of quitting the Sadr movement, and Khalaf Abdul Samad of the Dawa party, Abdul -Karim Abtan national, and shortly after thedelegation returned and told everyone, that convincing Ambrrat about not hearing that Mathjaj do not exceed the limits procrastination and lack of clarity, and with respect to submit his resignation he said tothem , even if submitted my resignation must remain the position of the Islamic Party, and it is not your right granted to others. complements Keeper: it was subsequently agreed to hold the meeting administers older subscribers, as the older I have been asked sitters to preside over themeeting and voting takes place on thesacking of the presidency of theCouncil, but I apologized because of the failure to give achance to those who want to fail this measure I said to the brothers, so we keep the image intact without change, since this ad hoc position of the Sunni component, the best to head one session Brotherhood of the year and is older than the audience, and met with this proposal desirability of everyone, and received brother Adnan al - Janabi , theconsent of the members to the session management, which was the vote on the dismissal of the Presidium of theparliament. editor Ismael Zayer in anintervention asked ,there are doubts in thequorum and this is what touched him Jubouri, inaddition to beconsidered unconstitutional themeeting, Maalve confirms the issue ofquorum and the fact that the constitutionality of the meeting? answer Hafiz: hearing aconstitutional distinction, al - Jubouri , the fact that transcend the rules of procedure of the Council by refusing to task and a special meeting was held without legal justification or constitutional convincingly, It is his right to speak so , but the decision is thedecision of the Federal Court, and we have aconstitution and rules of procedure and witnesses, either with respect to thecompletion of a quorum, he had parliament rapporteur count shouldmembers of the House of Representatives for two consecutive proved the health of a quorum, and we have Neshat parchments that depicted the meeting and can refer to it. I said , to Keep: the case was initially confined between the Prime Minister and the House of Representatives about the cabinet reshuffle was not for Jabouri any income to the subject, and suddenly entered Jubouri fray and became the target disappeared Prime Minister of this circuit, how can clarify or explain it. frequent errors with a smile carrying more the significance and meaning of Hafiz replied: real error happened in thebeginning, when hepresented the prime minister his booth in asealed envelope and leave the option for theCouncil to vote or not, was supposed to announce the names to the council, this is alegal and constitutional custom, being discussed names and look at theresumes and after comes the stage of voting, but this did not happen, but rather enhances first error mistake a second when he turned Jubouri names cabin to theBoard committees as competent to a statement of opinion, and thus canceled the right of themasses of the House ofRepresentatives to participate in expressing an opinion. interrupt Hafiz question: do youthink that what he made ​​chairman Council introduced resolutions rejected the first list prepared by you in the Committee of experts correct names, andwhether these decisions have been made ​​on thebasis of documents and standards are realistic and logical? this is also a wrong, because these committees is true it from within the Council, but it does not necessarily represent all the views of themembers, did not ever get to decide committees alone the fate of theentire government, and neglect the rest of themembers ' views, and that this decision has been taken by al -Jubouri , without consultation with themembers of the Council.editor raises animportant issue and says: We all support Abadi when he called for the formation of agovernment oftechnocrats depends harmonic political balance and Almkoonati and exceed quotas, but we were surprised that this approach has changed and returned Abadi to bow to thetrends of the political blocs and acceptance Petrchihadtha and back again to the quota system, like a torpedo his reformist, do you think that this project has not lived up to some of the political blocs being incompatible or eliminates a lot of theaspirations and wishes of the parties and thelimits of their gains and Mganmanm? Hafiz respond by saying: Abadi actually underwent political influences, and what he had to do it, because it reduced the value of his reformist, and I said so at a press conference in the parliament building where my position explained as chairman of the Committee ofexperts assigned by thePrime Minister with therest of the members of the Committee willselect ministerial cabin names according to thecriteria agreed with al -Abadi, was completing work on this basis and we have names that arepromised are the first that provided a closed envelope, but unfortunately has been completely changed without reference to theCommittee, but as itseems that there is a committee larger than our committee is a committee of thepolitical blocs, the only criterion is the quota system, and I went our vain after he spent along time and we havemade ​​strenuous efforts in order to complete a national project we hope to see the light and opens a new door infront of the national done, frankly , I'm not comfortable Abadi of the position, the Committee of experts has not failed to defend her choices, and thus got the tangles and this dispersion. I said to Hafiz Mstazavha the fact protestors stand, is this position to be areaction for the conduct or behavior of theSpeaker of parliament at the moment? Or can be described as the practice of genuine national wanted to express what Aktnzath souls objection and rejection of theprocedures and the wills of the leaders of thepolitical blocs that characterized Balchksnh and self far from thenational and popular interest part. I'm with the protesters Hafiz said: It is time to get rid of the political process restrictions, and I honestly consider myself the protestors arenot sympathetic, but Antmea of the position I want to evolve and become reality , and theprinciple must be followed by both political parties, and that these parties to Ataatgm future of the country through reviews narrow lacked a lot of experiences, ideas and visions, and this actually Maarql Iraq 's march throughout the years that have passed, I'm I do not want that very Otvael, but at the veryleast see this practice as a first step in a long us away to always review each and cons errors that surrounded the march, and to recognize them inorder not to be masters of the people, but rather served to him. corrects Hafiz adds , stressing: unlike which I said how can we allow some blocs and parties that achieved financial resources of the people benefits, others from government resources inways that do not legitimately reach the hundreds of millions per month, and already theprime minister said there is an economic committees in theinfluential parties take kickbacks from thegovernment, but How can do Abadi to confront this phenomenon and turn itoff or eliminated, thecountry faces a disaster for countless necrosis in the body of the Iraqi state. editor asked Hafiz to determine exactly who they are with theprotesters and those who are against them, in reference to theknowledge of who they are with the reform and those who are against him. with reform and against him with thereform Sadrists with reform. virtue with reform. of state law , themajority want reform but not with al - Abadi.against reform Islamic party against reform.Najafi bloc against thereform. Kurds against reform Allawi 's bloc can not be at odds with the Kurds Jaafari stream against the reform of theCouncil Top against reform neutralsindependents in between. Sunnis aredivided. civil power did not attend. Christians are divided. I did not want that Atdakhl with Hafiz in the discussion or comment, because I wanted to just explaining the fact Magri being now, these pages and attitudes that touched her Hafiz is actually summary political movement which we hope will result in a national project sincerely serve the people and thenational march, but it isimportant to point out that we in the new morning and inagreement with theorientations of fellow editor raised the slogan of "change pages" will be dedicated to supporting all theactivities, practices and initiatives that call for change under the visions of a national - based methodology and civilized dialogue and Alantmaiah according Mesopotamian identity, and Mtsidin rejecting all forms and methods ofquotas and sectarian loyalties and vulnerable.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:10 pm